The Board of Directors provides the organizational infrastructure, support and guidance to help our management staff and members thrive.
We are always looking for talented individuals to support and guide the Oregon Crusaders organization. From our near and long-term strategy, to financial planning, to the governance needed for a successful arts organization, we are seeking people with the following characteristics to expand the breadth and depth of our board:
- Love the benefits that come from youth education in the performing arts
- Appreciate (if not absolutely live and breathe) the drum corps activity
- Appreciate the importance of strong financial management and fundraising
You would be required to attend monthly board calls (in person meetings occur 4x/year). You do NOT have to be in Portland, and we welcome participants of ALL ages, including corps age-outs.
And if you happen to have one of the following characteristics, then that’s an added bonus!
- Are a marketing professional/have marketing experience
- Are a financial/accounting professional
- Are a fundraising/development professional/have fundraising experience
- Have business development experience