Help OC to hit the road in style in 2017!
When 150 drum corps performers travel over 12,000 miles each summer to over 20 of the country’s biggest venues, there’s a behind-the-scenes member of our team that’s bigger than any other. It’s our equipment trailer, and for the last 10 years we’ve gotten by with a 43 foot-long trailer, circa 1977, that has given as much as it can. Now it’s time for us to replace it with a new trailer, and build it out to meet the growth and demand of DCI’s newest world class corps.
Help us reach our goal of $30,000!
It costs a lot to build out a world class DCI trailer:
- Metal work ($12,000)
- Cabinetry ($11,000)
- Electrical, mechanical, generator, etc ($3,900)
- Paint and lettering ($3,100)
With your help, we can continue to build on our history of success and provide a world class performing arts experience for hundreds of performers each year.
Allow us to say “Thanks!”
- $50-$249: OC coffee mug
- $250-499: Above plus black OC polo shirt
- $500-$999: Above plus name on rear door
- $1000-$1499: Above plus 4 tickets to your local DCI show
- $1500-$4999: Above plus permanent plaque inside trailer
- $5000+: Above plus DCI championship week show tickets for two